Wednesday, April 02, 2014

New Kit and Freebie: Misty Morn

Finally tucked away, Misty Morning is in the store.
Misty Morning is a kit I created during a contest some years ago. I am using the Revived title, (thanks to ....) to indicated that each piece has been improved in some way. I have also added many new items.
You can get this kit for free this month in the Quick Page challenge over at Ivy Scraps. Get the kit, make and share a quickpage, and do a bit of advertising for me ... the kit is yours!
Personally, I don't use quickpages. I think it stifles the creativity. But for a fast way to create a page - they are a good idea. But after you have used them once, would you use them again? I stole an idea and this is the first time I have tried it as a designer. I have created a stack and a cluster which can be combined quickly in many, many different ways. I want to see if it is true. So I am giving away the Misty Morning stack and cluster shown here. Anyone who posts 2 different layouts in my KatLen Kreations Gallery at Ivy Scraps will be entered in a contest for one free kit of their choosing from my KatLen Kreations Ivy Scraps store (CU not included).

1 comment:

angmag55 said...

Will try to get a couple of layouts done!