Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog Train - A Name and A Blessing

A tradition in our church is to give a baby "A Name and A Blessing". I am told it is similar in some respects to a Christening. Most often the ceremony is done with infants of 1-2 months, but I have seen twin 6 year-olds receive the blessing. I went with a more just baby mini-kit, but you will see others who did more in this train.
Enjoy this as a baby kit or for that special blessing day.
I am looking forward to picking up the entire kit. I have a nephew is due in Aug!

My part: 4shared
full list: LDS Blog Train






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

makeyesup said...

Adorable dolls, thanks for the kit.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Sophie said...

Thank you so much!! =)

Just Pam said...

Thanks for sharing your talents!!!