Sunday, July 05, 2009

Farm News Update

Just a short note. Had fun with some relatives that visited for the Forth. Great BBQ!
The guineas have started taking the babies around outside the fence. Great news as the grasshoppers have shown themselves in abundance. We also have a duck that started to sit - so 4 weeks.
Also Digifree did not pick up my note on Friday so here is a repeat:
To celebrate the weekend and my new kit, I made an Add-On and a coupon (I hope).
Catch my new freebie at K*Joi and while you are there pick up any other of my products and get a dollar off of any of my other products (If I set it up right, you have to spend at least $2). Here is the code to copy and paste: katlen7-4
In case you missed it earlier this week: here is the matching calendar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).